Adding a person as a Facebook administrator or editor, desktop
The instructions here will help you to add an administrator using your computer. Scroll further to use the Facebook pages app.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your page. As the admin you will see the settings link, under the blue Facebook bar, top right hand corner.
- Click Page Roles on the left hand side.
- Add an administrator or editor by typing their email address or Facebook username into the box.
You can add people by their login email address. You can add your friends or people who already like the page.
- Remember to click SAVE or your changes will not be accepted.
- Enter your Facebook password to confirm the changes.
Adding a person as a Facebook administrator or editor, mobile
- Download Facebook’s Pages Manager app. The Pages Manager app is a useful tool to manage your page on your phone, with many of the features of a browser.
- Log in using the Facebook Pages Manager app.
- Navigate to the page you want to update, using the burger icon, top left.
- Tap the three dots, at the top above the cover photo. See picture.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find and tap Page Settings. See picture.
- Tap Edit Page Roles
- Tap Add Person to Page, at the top
- You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Type the name or email of the person you would like to add. Select them from the list.
- Choose the admin or editor role and click ADD at the bottom of the screen.